Bobster Action Eyewear Low Rider II Convertible, Black Frame, 3 Lenses
The Low Rider II convertible sunglass features the ability to convert from sunglass to goggle configuration, and back, in a snap. Rugged matte black Grilamid TR90 frames ensure confidence for rugged wear. EVA foam controls airflow without annoying wind blast. The shatter resistant polycarbonate lenses are featured in smoked grey, amber and clear for the most appropriate application to environmental conditions. Available after March, 2006.
This is my first pair of actual motorcycle glasses and I must say I really like them! They fit well, keep the wind from my eyes and the fact that they are so versatile with different lenses and the ability to make them goggles makes them tops in my book. The best price I found was at Camping Gear Outlet, shipping was fast and they arrived well packaged. Not to mention the entire kit fits well in a fork bag. I'll never ride away without them!
Seller delivered packages in a very short space of time. The product was as described. I would definitely purchase from this seller again.
Write your own review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet