Picnic Time Blanket Tote, Riviera Stripes
When you need a durable blanket for outdoor use, The Blanket Tote is just the item for you! The topside of the blanket is made of soft polyester fleece and the underside is water-resistant to protect the blanket from getting dampened or soiled. The Blanket Tote unfolds easily and refolds into a convenient carry tote featuring a closing flap complete with a zippered pocket, and an adjustable shoulder strap. The flap is made of 600D polyester. The blanket can even be used as a wrap to keep you dry if an unforeseen storm rains on your picnic. Rain or shine, don't be caught without the Blanket Tote by Picnic Time.
• Folding two-sided blanket
• Nearly 21 square feet of seating area
• Water-resistant underside shields you from damp grass and cleans up easily
• Soft fleece top side for comfort
• Folds into a compact carry tote with shoulder strap
• Has a security pocket on the flap of the folded tote
12.25" x 12.25" x 3.5"
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Life's a Picnic with Picnic Time...
When we started our business back in 1982, we were looking to put our efforts into a product line that would inspire people to spend quality time with family and friends. This resulted in our creation of traditional European-style picnic baskets that everyone could afford and enjoy. Picnic Time had begun. Over the last 34 years, Picnic Time has become so much more than picnic. We have expanded our product line by adding categories that include all kinds of innovative outdoor leisure, entertaining, and gift items. One thing that has not changed over the years is our commitment to serving you, our customer. Every member of the Picnic Time team knows we have to earn the right to your business each day, and your success is our ultimate goal. We hope you enjoy our collections and sincerely thank you for choosing Picnic Time.
We continue to offer the largest variety of picnic products in America with over 200 styles and colors to choose from. Our formula for success is simple:
Service: Our highly trained customer service team and sales advisers are on hand to assist you in getting the most out of your experience with Picnic Time. Our commitment to providing excellent service is unparalleled.
Design: We don't just talk about "design" as an abstract concept; we do it! Our design team is working every day to create the most innovative and fun products to keep the line fresh and dynamic.
Quality: Every item is made of the best quality materials and is designed to be both attractive and durable. We also use bar-tech stitching to reinforce pocket seams designed for a lifetime of use. All insulated bags and baskets are handmade from top quality rattan, bamboo and willow. Leather straps and metal hinges and latches add to the strength and functionality. All of our items pass through a three-stage quality control process to insure that your goods arrive in perfect condition.
Guarantee: We are so confident in the integrity of our products that we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee for the life of the product.
We offer customization of most items with silk screening, embroidery, leather patches, brass tags, engraving, and hot stamping, Picnic Time, Inc.'s reliability, consistent quality, and fast turnaround insure that your needs are met quickly and correctly. Please email or call us for more info.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet