Smith & Wesson Police Watch with Backlight
• Water resistant to 30 meters or 90 feet
• Precision quartz Japanese movement
• Electronic backglow for night vision
• Rotating bezel
• Blue face
I'm really tough on watches, but this one lives up to the Smith & Wesson name. I've whacked it a couple of times by accident, and it never blinks. It has its own cool. People are generally unaware that S&W makes watches, and the police emblem sets it apart. I think it's a great watch! I'm very happy with it.
Write your own review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Smith & Wesson is one of the world's most recognizable brands, and for good reason. Since we first opened our doors, we have focused on designing and manufacturing innovative solutions that are unparalleled in the field of personal safety and protection. Almost every major law enforcement and military agency in the world has used Smith & Wesson products, and to this day, most police departments in the United States depend on our firearms and accessories.
We've been a partner to law enforcement since the late 1800s, developing crime-fighting tools that set the standard for the field. Our world-famous .357 MagnumÂ® was developed specifically for law enforcement agencies, and the Smith & Wesson .38 Special has been adopted as the caliber of choice at one time or another by hundreds of police departments. In fact, our .38 Special is so popular, the Smith & Wesson Model 10 firearm that fires it is the only handgun in the world that's been in continuous production since it was introduced in 1899, and to date, over 6 million units have been produced.
We continue to search for high performance in our newest division, Smith & Wesson Advanced TechnologiesTM (S.W.A.T.TM). Through S.W.A.T., we're developing sophisticated technological tools that assist law officials at the city, state and federal levels. We bring the same high standards of craftsmanship and precision quality to our technology solutions as we do to everything else we make.
As a company, Smith & Wesson continues to flourish and grow. We are committed to strengthening our core safety and security business, and we are prospering through synergistic alliances with other best-of-breed experts in their field. The same innovative, forward-thinking spirit that drove Smith & Wesson in the beginning still inspires us today, and we look to a future of continued leadership, quality and craftsmanship in products and services that enhance public safety, security and protection all over the world.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet