Texsport Lakeway Hammock
Accepted Payment Methods:
• Extra-wide double size
• Weight limit: 400 pounds
• Dimensions: 110" x 57" total size, 82" x 56" bed size
• Cool, comfortable and durable quilted cotton with cotton rope construction
• Hardwood spreader bars and sturdy welded suspension rings
• Fits optional model 14262 and 14263 hammock stands
I am very comfortable and looks well made. A little shorter than the original one it replaced but it works fine. Beautiful color - I would order it again!
The Texas Lakeway Hammock is comfortable and sturdy. The fabric is durable and holds up to the elements. I also purchased the Texas Universal Hammock Stand. The stand is sturdy and easily moved about when needed.
This hammock is great! It is soft to lay on and seems to be very sturdy. I can't think of one I might like better!
This is a good Hammock, soundly made and sturdy. It was very easy to set-up and makes a great enjoyment in the back yard.
The hammock is great!
Write your own review and share your thoughts with other customers.
For over 40 years Texsport has been supplying your local sporting goods dealer with camping and outdoor recreational equipment.
Now, Texsport products may be found in retail outlets world over and online.
Check out Texsport's full product offering. You will find an extensive listing to meet your outdoor recreational needs.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet