Texsport Camouflage Headquarters Square Dome Tent
• Sleeps five persons
• 1/2 length 4-peak rainfly
• Dimensions: 9' x 9" x 72" H
• Heavy-duty tafetta walls and rainfly are polyurethane coated
• Two-pole pin and ring frame system with shock-corded fiberglass poles
• D style "no-see-um" mesh front door with zippered storm flap
• "No-see-um" mesh rear and side windows with zippered storm flaps
• Four "no-see-um" mesh roof panels provide superior ventilation
• Complete with stakes, carry/storage bag and instructions
• Flame retardant, meets CPAI-84 specifications
• Durable speed clips secure tent to frame
• Rip-stop polyethylene floor
• Mesh storage pocket
The delivery was super and I recommend this item to all! I am very satisfied!
I give this item a positive review because: 1. It camouflages well when nestled in the woods. 2. Offers good ventilation all around and from the top. 3. Takes me about 15 - 20 minutes to set up. 4. It's roomy. I can walk around and stand inside. 5. Inside pockets are off the ground so whatever you stow in them, may not get wet if water gets inside floor, you drop fluids or might other wise step on whatever you store in those pockets. 5. Only one downside I wished they'd address. The zippers to the fly ("door"). If only that set of zippers. They're flimsy enough to snap off too easily over time and use.
I liked the amount of wind draft this tent allows through it due to the placement of the screens; all four sides plus the top. It's very roomy. A tactical cot fits nicely inside. The material itself is already camouflaged - how cool is that? The only downside is the design of the zipper. For such a good tent they should spend a little extra designing a heavier duty zipper construction and passing it along to the consumer. I wouldn't mind the extra expense.
Write your own review and share your thoughts with other customers.
For over 40 years Texsport has been supplying your local sporting goods dealer with camping and outdoor recreational equipment.
Now, Texsport products may be found in retail outlets world over and online.
Check out Texsport's full product offering. You will find an extensive listing to meet your outdoor recreational needs.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet