Music of the Spheres Balinese Alto Wind Chime
• Balinese blends harmoniously with Chinese and/or Japanese
• Alto Series is precision tuned to A440, the standard orchestral pitch
• Balinese scale recreates the magical strains of the Indonesian Gamelon
• Longest tube is 28 inches and the tubing outside diameter is 1.5 inches
• Comes with a seven year warranty
• Overall length is 50 inches
This chime is magical. The tones it makes are soothing and penetrating. I love it!
I love wind chimes (all kinds of wind chimes) but was reluctant to pay a lot of money for a wind chime. However, upon reading what other people were saying about this wind chime I braved myself to buy an expensive wind chime and I am so glad that I did. This is fabulous. I am amazed how happy it makes me just to listen to it everyday (of course on a very calm day it won't chime at all but it's a good brake). On a quite night I can hear very soft chimes that just sooth your soul. I rate this product 5 stars....
The Wind chime is very nice! The order was received in perfect shape. I would highly recommend this company, and would certainly use them again.
Chimes came quickly and packaged carefully. Excellent service and price.
Write your own review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet