Music of the Spheres Aquarian Soprano Wind Chime
• Sopranos are one octave higher than alto
• Mirrors the tranquil charm of an alpine lake or stream
• Combines beautifully with Mongolian, creating a complete A major diatonic scale
• Soprano chimes use 7/8" diameter tubing and are approximately 30" in overall length
• These enchanting chimes blend old world craftsmanship with the latest in technology
• Musicians are impressed with the use of authentic musical scales from around the world
• All chimes are precision tuned to A 440, the standard orchestral pitch
• Matte black, powder-coated aluminum-alloy tubing will never rust
• Unique detachable windcatcher offers activity control
• Design is modern, functional, and sleekly simple
• Moveable clapper provides on/off capability
These Music of the Spheres are all remarkable. The sound quality is the best I have ever heard. I have 4 of them now, on my porch. I work upstairs. When I open the window, I hear these resonating sounds that really are soothing and somehow move me to create wonderful things in my office. It's harmonic, trance-like, vibrational tones that very much balance and help me. I wish I had room for more of these... That Chinese Gong is amazing.
Write your own review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet