Texsport Retreat SUV Tent
• 10' x 10' x 76" h.
• Sleeps up to five persons
• Unique design allows tent to stand alone or attach easily to the hatchback of most SUV vehicles
• Rugged fabric is 190T polyester with 800 mm polyurethane coating for walls, 1000 mm polyurethane coating for rainfly
• Three each cascading wall pockets, and taped seams
• "No-see-um" mesh "D" style front door with zippered storm flap
• Three "no-see-um" mesh windows with storm flaps
• Two pole, pin & ring frame system, with shock-corded 11 mm and 7.9 mm fiberglass poles
• Rip-stop polyethylene floor
• Durable speed clips and sleeves secure tent to frame
• 3/4 length rainfly with taped seams
• Complete with stakes, 300D oxford carry/storage bag
• Steel stakes: 16 pcs. 7.9" 5 mm diameter
• Flame retardant, meets C.P.A.I.-84 specifications
• Blue/Gray with Black polyethylene floor
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
For over 40 years Texsport has been supplying your local sporting goods dealer with camping and outdoor recreational equipment.
Now, Texsport products may be found in retail outlets world over and online.
Check out Texsport's full product offering. You will find an extensive listing to meet your outdoor recreational needs.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet