United Cutlery M48 Double Bladed Tactical Tomahawk, Black Oxide Finish w/Sheath
You've been asking for it, and United Cutlery has delivered in a big way with this all new double-bladed tactical tomahawk from the best-selling M48 lineup. This bad boy does double duty with two 5-1/2 inch sharpened blades. The 2Cr13 stainless steel head is thick, hefty and built for durability and strong use. The black oxide coating gives this tomahawk a tactical look and feel, further emphasized by the virtually indestructible nylon and fiberglass reinforced handle. The reinforced M48 nylon blade sheath allows you to carry it right on your belt, safely and comfortably.
• Blade Length: 5 1/2 inch
• Overall Length: 16 7/8 inch
• Blade Material: 2Cr13 SS w/Black Oxide Finish
• Handle Material: Nylon & Fiberglass Reinforced
• Includes: Nylon Sheath
|Blade Length||5.5 inches|
|Blade Material||Stainless Steel (2Cr13)|
|Handle Material||Glass-Filled Nylon|
|Total Length||16.875 inches|
|Knife Type||Fixed Blade|
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet