Heritage Farms Red Seeds 'N More Bird Feeder
This Heritage Farms double-sided feeder is a durable, variable-speed unit with a high-capacity 15 lb. carriage and heavy-duty construction that will turn your garden into a bird paradise!
• Holds 15 pounds of seed
• Heavy duty hanger included
• Durable powder coated steel
• Double sided Double sided to draw more birds
• Suet baskets on sides with snap on latch
• Seed level indicator windows
• Select hardwood perches
• Size: 16"x 13.75"x 10.50"
• Weight: 10 lbs.
Feeder is great! I'm able to fill it less frequently because it holds so much.
Very pleased, the birds love their new feeder.
This is an excellent bird feeder. I just hope that it slows down the squirrels.
The birds like the product just fine. The main problem I have with it is the large handle, which is somewhat clumsy. But the birds don't care about that. Even when covered with snow, the roof is easy to unhook and open to put the feed in.
This is a nice feeder, it holds plenty of seeds, I like how the lid stays open while filling. I have seen 10 birds on it at once (both sides), my birds seem to like this feeder. I also like the suet cages, they're being visited by small woodpeckers every day. I would purchase this feeder again
Really I would have rated this as a 4.5 if I could because it is well made and will last forever. Perhaps a bit on the heavy side, you will need a strong pole to hang it from. The only problem is the seed easily fall out onto the ground. Other than that it is a super feeder.
I've had this feeder for about 2 years now! The squirrels and racoons both have figured out how to empty in nothing flat. I like that it holds a lot of see and has the suet on the sides, but I don't see that it's keeping the 'varmits' away!
Not so squirrel proof with the windows to hang onto and open the feeder. The old model had no windows and was 100% squirrel proof, not this one. Other wise this is a great feeder for squirrels and birds.
Flimsy construction. Poor workmanship espicially for the money.
Write your own review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet
• Shipping Carton Size: 15x12x10 in.
• Shipping Weight: 7 lbs.