Heath Mounting Pole +FRT For Heath Martin Houses
As you know, martins are picky about height and prefer nesting at an elevation of about 15' off the ground. Thus, this specially made mounting pole telescopes to that same length for maximum martin satisfaction. The four sections of this sturdy, rust-resistant metal pole are secured by Heath's patented easy key lock fastening system as well as a 14" long ground socket. All of Heath's martin houses will fit safely and securely on this pole.
• 1 1/2" diameter pole.
It is a nice pole and easy to install. I do it by myself, and well,... I am female and over 60!
My husband assembled the stand. He felt it was very easy to put together and very sturdy.
I am very pleased with the products and the service we received.
I expected the pole to be telescopic and to be better quality.
Write your own review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet