Random House Why Do Bluebirds Hate Me?
Why Do Bluebirds Hate Me? More Answers to Common and Not-So-Common Questions about Birds and Birding. Written by Mike O'Connor, owner of the Bird Watcher's General Store on Cape Cod. A collection of humorous Q and A's about everything you've always wanted to ask about birds and birding. Do woodpeckers take baths? Is there such a thing as a wild parakeet? Do Northern Cardinals have anything to do with Catholic cardinals? In Why Do Bluebirds Hate Me? readers will learn the answers to these and many other burning (and strange) questions. Questions range from the practical (Should I rotate the seed in my feeder? Do titmice like peanuts?) to the bizarre (Why are vultures eating my vinyl screen door?) to the adorable (Are those birds kissing, or feeding each other?).
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet