Quick Reference Publishing Birds of South Texas
Birds of South Texas by Author Greg R. Homel. Includes the Lower Rio Grande Valley and is a quick and easy-to-use, light-weight, durable, all-weather field guide to the birds of South Texas, including the Lower Rio Grande Valley. Stunning photographs depict 128 species of common and notable birds enabling users to identify nearly every commonly-occuring and regional bird specialty they encounter in an area spanning from Rockport and Arkansas National Wildlife Refuge in the northeast, south along the Gulf coast to Brownsville, then upriver along the Rio Grande to Falcon Dam and all points in between.
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet