Quick Reference Publishing Birds of Southwest Florida
Birds of Southwest Florida by Author Larry Manfredi covers the area from Punta Gorda south to Marco Island. This waterproof guide beautifully illustrates 127 species of birds that can be found in southwestern Florida. Black-whiskered Vireo, Florida Scrub Jay, Short-tailed Hawk, Snail Kite, Red-cockaded Woodpecker, Mangrove Cuckoo, Limpkin, Wood Stork are some of the specialties included in this guide.
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet