Farm Innovators One Quart Heated Pet Bowl
• Heated pet bowl
• Great for small animals
• Thermostatically controlled
• Sturdy twin wall anti-tip construction
• Cord is approximately 5 feet long
• Anti-chew cord protector
• One year warranty
• 1 quart capacity
It is excellent!!
This is a great product and arrive with fast shipping!
My husband and I have a feral cat hanging around our apartment. We caught him in a live trap and took him to the vet for shots and to be fixed. As hard as we tried, he wanted no part of us, so my husband built a house for him with a piece of insulation in 2 burlap bags with a wool blanket folded to put on top. The problem we had was when I went out to his house to fill his food dish and water bowl, the water was frozen. We live in Maine. So,I went on line and found your website and ordered the heated pet bowl which is the perfect size for him. It works great! I highly recommend it!
I bought this heated bowl for feeding cats outside. It is nice and sturdy and most importantly, it keeps the water from freezing even in the most frigid temperatures!
We just purchased this bowl for our outside dogs and our dog was electrocuted by the bowl. DO NOT BY this product. It does not have an anti-chew cord and it is faulty!! It caused us to loose a very valuable family pet!!
Write your own review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet