Droll Yankees Dorothy's Cardinal Bird Feeder
Just because the weather gets bad doesn't mean your birds have to go hungry. The Droll Yankees Dorothy's Cardinal Bird Feeder is the perfect way to provide birds a safe and dry place to eat year-round.
This 13-inch platform feeder, which holds up to a pound of food, gives you the option to offer different types of bird seeds, depending on the species you want to attract. It can even hold suet and mealworms.
But the main draw of this simple feeder is the adjustable 15-inch dome that's designed to protect the food from the elements of nature and keep away larger birds. Not only is the dome height adjustable but it's made from UV stabilized polycarbonate plastic, which means it will not yellow with age and exposure.
The fact that you can mount this USA-made feeder on a pole or hang it with its 16-inch brass rod means you can put the feeder exactly where you want.
• Versatile clear view platform feeder
• Brass rod: dependably durable, easy to hang
• UV stabilized polycarbonate to prevent yellowing
• Collet technology that adjusts dome position on brass rod
• 15 inch diameter adjustable dome that protects seed from weather
• 13 inch diameter platform holds seed, fruit, suet or mealworms
• Threaded base allows feeder to be pole mounted
• Capacity: 1 quart
• Preferred by bluebirds, cardinals, juncos, and ground feeding birds
• Made in the U.S.A.
• Product Weight: 5 lb
• Product Dimensions: 15 × 15 × 9 in
Item was received in timely manner and arrived in excellent condition. It was as presented in description. We are pleased with the product.
The bird feeder we bought is very nice. It is sturdy and easy to fill.
Easy to clean and sanitize!
This beautifully constructed bird feeder is an excellent example of "made in USA" craftsmanship. It came fully assembled and set up was a breeze. It has high quality components which means this feeder is going to last us for years to come. The birds have to wait in line to get into the feeder it is so crowded. We have 2 of them now.
Write your own review and share your thoughts with other customers.
In 1969, Peter Kilham developed the A-6F tubular bird feeder, leading to a new and exciting approach in bird feeding. As an artist, engineer and inventor, he cared about using quality materials and innovative design to create a feeder that birds loved and people found easy to use. Still a best seller, the functional simplicity of the A-6 preserves its place as the standard in the industry.
At Droll Yankees, we continue to strive to maintain the high standards of design and functionality set by Peter Kilham. We're proud of our feeders and the legacy of being recognized as makers of the world's best bird feeders.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet