Droll Yankees 30" Executive Tubular Bird Feeder
Ready to upgrade your bird feeder to something a lot classier? Make your backyard a black tie affair with Droll Yankee's 30" Executive Tubular Feeder. This feeder's slim and modern look wouldn't look out of place in an art director's office, but it's also incredibly functional! Its UV-stabilized polycarbonate tube can withstand years of Mother Nature's rough handling, and the included stainless steel wire and metal die castings won't bend to rain or sharp teeth. But it's the feeder's whopping 4 lbs. of birdseed capacity that really seals the deal. You'd better start printing invitations now, because everybird's going to want to stop by!
• Capacity: 4 pounds
• Dimensions: 3.5" diameter x 30" tall
• Metal perches that won't hurt bird's feet
• Metal die castings that can't be chewed by squirrels
• UV stabilized polycarbonate tube that won't yellow with age
• Threaded base allows addition of tray and other accessories
• Stainless steel wire that is long lasting and chew-proof
• Seed baffle keeps seed within reach of birds
• Powder coated finish won't chip or fade
• 12 seed ports
I love the Droll Yankee "30" tube feeder. I have a lot of birds, squirrels, raccoons and bears on my property. This feeder provides 12 feeding ports for the birds and if the bears come in the tough polycarbonate material withstands the bears rough handling. All the other feeders I had before were instantly shattered or crushed, but not the Executive Tube Feeder. Great Product!
Bought these to replace the same model feeders we purchased 20+ years ago which were looking shabby having been dropped, etc over the years. I would not even consider buying a cheaper feeder - these are truly exceptional.
The feeder I purchased is replacing the same kind which I have had since 1976. My old one just succumbed to old age and repairs I had made on it over the years were not worth the effort any more. Droll Yankee feeders are always my first choice.
This is a really good feeder. Many birds can feed at the same time, and it's difficult (but not impossible) for squirrels to get to the food. Easy to fill and the food stays in the feeder without a lot of spillage. Unless a huge rainstorm comes, the food stays dry.
This is an outstanding product! It is well designed and manufactured. The large capacity is a real advantage.
Great bird feeder! Droll Yankees has the best products, great quality. I will buy again.
Write your own review and share your thoughts with other customers.
In 1969, Peter Kilham developed the A-6F tubular bird feeder, leading to a new and exciting approach in bird feeding. As an artist, engineer and inventor, he cared about using quality materials and innovative design to create a feeder that birds loved and people found easy to use. Still a best seller, the functional simplicity of the A-6 preserves its place as the standard in the industry.
At Droll Yankees, we continue to strive to maintain the high standards of design and functionality set by Peter Kilham. We're proud of our feeders and the legacy of being recognized as makers of the world's best bird feeders.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet