Droll Yankees 20" Tubular Bird Feeder
Give your backyard birds a truly stylish feeder with the Droll Yankees 20" Tubular Feeder. This feeder's slim and modern look blends into any yard, regardless what types of plants and accessories abound.
Its UV-stabilized polycarbonate tube can withstand years of Mother Nature's rough handling, and the included stainless steel wire and metal die castings won't bend from the rain or the sharp teeth of squirrels.
The feeder holds an admirable 2.5 pounds of birdseed, which birds can access from the six seed ports.
And if your heart desires, you can also add a tray or other accessories to the threaded base.
• Capacity: 2.5 pounds
• Dimensions: 3.5" diameter x 20" tall
• Metal die castings can't be chewed by squirrels
• Stainless steel wire that is long lasting and chew-proof
• Threaded base allows addition of tray and other accessories
• UV stabilized polycarbonate tube that won't yellow with age
• Seed baffle keeps seed within reach of birds
• Powder coated finish won't chip or fade
• Metal perches won't hurt bird's feet
• 6 seed ports
Quality product. Held seed dry and available for birds during ice storm. Lasts about a day and a half. This is my 13th Droll Yankees feeder.
I purchased this unit to replace a larger one that fell to the ground. It actually fell 3 times before succumbing. A quality product!
Excellent quality. Like the baffle at the bottom to keep the seeds from getting wet.
I feed a lot of birds so the bigger feeder is perfect! It doesn't need to be refilled so often. It's also sturdy and is standing up well to the constant use and that is something I've come to expect from the Droll Yankee feeders.
These are by far the best bird feeders I have ever had! I have two smaller ones of the same type, acquired after my parents passed away. I know they used these for years and they are still in good shape. These are the best I have found, and they are a great product!
Our new Droll Yankee feeders were one of the first items we purchased after moving from upstate New York to Florida. Seeing cardinals, blue jays and red-headed woodpeckers at our feeders has helped us feel more at home.
This is the third Droll Yankee feeder we have purchased and we have been very happy with it. The birds seem to like it too. The larger size cuts down on the number of trips out to fill it up. Our smaller model A-6 feeder runs out long before this one does.
Write your own review and share your thoughts with other customers.
In 1969, Peter Kilham developed the A-6F tubular bird feeder, leading to a new and exciting approach in bird feeding. As an artist, engineer and inventor, he cared about using quality materials and innovative design to create a feeder that birds loved and people found easy to use. Still a best seller, the functional simplicity of the A-6 preserves its place as the standard in the industry.
At Droll Yankees, we continue to strive to maintain the high standards of design and functionality set by Peter Kilham. We're proud of our feeders and the legacy of being recognized as makers of the world's best bird feeders.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet