85 Lumen Fenix E Series 2014 Ed.Black (AAA)
This baby weighs only 12.5 grams and measures less than 6.6 centimeters long. The Fenix E05 2014 may be small, but it boasts a unique broad beam lens which delivers a maximum 85-lumen up-close flood light and three brightness levels. The easy-to-use twisty switch and durable anodized aluminum construction make the E05 2014 a perfect fit for your key chain. Perfect for hiking, camping, traveling, EDC, etc.
• Cree XP-E2 LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
• Digitally-regulated output - maintains constant brightness
• Capable of standing up securely on a flat surface to serve as a candle
• Reliable twist switch
• Broad-beam lens: provides for soft, even beam for close-up illumination
• Exquisite and compact, fashionable and portable
• Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum
• Premium Type 3 hard-anodized, anti-abrasive finish
• Waterproof to IPX-8 standard. 30 minutes under water to 2 meters
Three Output Modes:
• High: 85 Lumens (Ni-MH: 1 hour; Alkaline: 45 min.)
• Mid: 25 Lumens (Ni-MH: 4 hours 15 min.; Alkaline: 4 hours 15 min.)
• Low: 8 Lumens (Ni-MH: 14 hours 30 min.; Alkaline: 15 hours)
Dimensions: 2.63" Length x .6" Diameter
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet