Ancient Graffiti Hummingbird Rain Gauge
• Brass has UV-protective coating
• Gauge mounts on 24" steel stake
• Steel stake will rust naturally over time
• Also handy for monitoring sprinkler use
• Easy to place anywhere in lawn or garden
• Simple tool for spot-checking rainfall in your own backyard
• Measures up to 5" of rainwater in easy-to-read half-inch increments
• Simply check daily, then empty the tube to be ready for next day's measurement
This is the second one that I have purchased as a gift for someone. I think it is the nicest rain gauge available, especially for someone that likes hummingbirds. It is well-made and well-packaged.
It is very nice!!
I purchased the Ancient Graffiti Hummingbird Rain Gauge for a Christmas present and they loved it. The numbers are large on the rain gauge so it is easy to see and the quality is very high.
I really like the quality and the vintage look. The only thing is the stake is not long enough to keep from falling in our wind we get here. My husband will weld it to one of the fence posts for best possibility to catch rain!
The copper color on the hummingbird part is very nice. My mother loved it!
Overall the Hummingbird Rain Gauge looks great but the glass rain tube is very thin glass and upon initial installation the top glass flange cracked. Also, the metal steak is very short.
Write your own review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet