Presto Cool Touch Electric Indoor Grill
Accepted Payment Methods:
GRILL ALL YEAR ROUND!
• Enjoy delicious grilled food anytime you want, whatever the weather.
• The healthy way to cook! Raised grid cooking surface allows fat to drip away.
• Slide-out drip tray empties easily.
• Fully immersible and dishwasher safe with the heat control removed.
• One year limited warranty.
• 120 volts AC, 1300 watts
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
The success of any industrial organization closely parallels its ability to meet the needs of the consumer on a consistent and continuing basis. National Presto Industries, Inc., is an outstanding example of this. Through its consistent efforts to develop the kind of products the consumer wants, the company today holds a position of leadership in the housewares and portable electric appliance field.
National Presto is recognized as a leader in the electric housewares industry due to its long history of innovation which has created major new categories of products. Expansion into these new product fields was the result of a long range planning and development program. It is the company's intention to continually provide innovative new products which meet the needs of today's changing lifestyles, as well as a wide selection of basic appliances which reflect the image of quality long associated with the PrestoÂ® name.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet