Allied Precision Deck Mounted Heated Bird Bath
• 20" heated birdbath
• Fully enclosed heating element safely keeps water free from ice all winter long
• Mounts to either a 2 x 4 or 2x 6 deck rail
• EZ-Tilt Deck Mount makes cleaning, emptying and storing simple.
• 2" depth is ideal for a variety of birds while the gradual slope encourages bathing
• Weather resistant construction for years of use
• LOCKNDRY compatible
• 1-year warranty
• 150 Watts, 120 Volts, 60 Hz
• EZ- Tilt mounting hardware
This is a great bird bath/drinking fountain! The birds are very happy with it. We haven't tried it in the winter yet, so hopefully, it will warm the water as it's supposed to.
I love this birdbath! I live in a town home, so I don't and can't put anything on the ground as it is common property. I couldn't see it anyway because my deck is 5 feet up from the ground. This is the perfect solution. It only took a few minutes to mount to my deck rail. It is very easy to clean. The birds (and even the squirrels) love it. My neighbors love to sit on their decks and watch all the morning doves, cardinals, blue jays, finches, and whomever else decides to visit. It holds a lot of water. I'm really glad I purchased this bird bath!
This is a good item, works well, fast shipment and good communication during purchase.
The heated bird bath works just great here in the very cold north country. When the temps were below zero last week, the bath remained clear and available for the birds. It is easy to install but does need attention to keep it filled as the water evaporates quickly in cold, dry weather. This unit is highly recommended.
This item works very well even in the -20 weather we are having right now. We love it.
I bought this bird bath for my in-laws. They are now enjoying it from their breakfast table every day. Mountains of snow, yet there is water for the birds to play in. It is a great product and I will have to purchase one for myself. Thank you.
I'm very pleased with your site and my heated bird bath. The bird bath is wonderful. The installation is simple. The size and depth are perfect. Also, the rough texture aids the birds who go down into the water.
This item was very simple to install and works like it says. For those who are looking for a "close to the house" winter-time bird waterer I highly recommend this unit.
We had to do a bit of adjustment to get it installed. It was not quite fitted right to the attachment. But, after getting it installed, it has been wonderful watching all the birds and squirrels drinking from it. On really cold days, it does need to be refilled often due to steam.
Write your own review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet