Allied Precision Four Seasons Heated Bird Bath
The Allied Precision Four Seasons Heated Bird Bath is the perfect solution for those looking to attract an array of beautiful species in the dead of winter or the height of spring.
The bath, which supplies ice-free water using 70 watts of thermostatically controlled power, has been tested in sub-zero temperatures and will not crack in the cold.
With the heating element hidden beneath the bath, you'll get to enjoy the bathing birds without looking at unsightly electronics.
The 14-inch bird bath slopes to a depth of two inches and easily attaches to your rail or the included pole stand.
Because cleaning out bird baths in any temperature can be a pain, this four seasons bath uses an EZ tilt deck mount for convenient emptying and cleaning.
• Ideal bird bath for any time of year
• 14" bath gradually slopes to a depth of two inches
• Textured surface and contoured rim ensure a solid grip when birds land
• Uses 70 watts of thermostatically controlled power
• Mount this bird bath to a 2"x4" rail, 2"x6" rail, or on the included pole stand
• Heating element is completely hidden beneath the bowl surface
• EZ-tilt-to-clean deck mounting hardware
• Made in the USA
I absolutely love my new heated birdbath and my little birdies do too! We've had below freezing temps for awhile and the bath works great. I have to refill it almost every day because the birds take lots of baths and splash it all out. Very entertaining to watch them hop and dance and splash around. Just a few days ago, I was refilling the bath when a thirsty little Siskin landed inches from my hand. He took a good long look at me, decided he was safe and helped himself to several dainty little sips before he hopped in and splashed around. I was delighted and I thank Backyard Chirper for that experience and the fun to come. I really like the design and material used for the bath as well. It's super easy to clean- just wipe it out, no scrubbing needed. I definitely recommend this heated bath. Very pleased with my purchase!
The bird bath is great! It keeps the water just warm enough so it won't freeze. The birds love it!
We live in Minnesota where the winters can become very cold. We have a bird feeder just outside our cabin window and we can see a variety of birds throughout the year. We wanted to provide water for the birds. We had tried the heaters that can be placed into a bird bath with less than desirable results. We purchased the Four Seasons Bird Bath to try a different approach. It installed easily on our deck railing and it works great. It is easily removed from its cradle for cleaning. It requires a minimum, the equivalent of a 70 watt light bulb, of electricity to operate. It keeps the water cool, not hot or warm. We are delighted with our Four Seasons Bird Bath and would recommend it to others.
It works great! It was easy to mount and really easy to clean.
The product is very nice and this was the first year using it.
The heater works very well! The connection to the railing is a bit flimsy but come the spring I will screw it down and it should be fine.
It is easy to install.
Write your own review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet