Rightline Gear 110907 SUV Tent
The Rightline Gear SUV tent lets you sleep off the ground in the comfort of your own vehicle. The tent connects to the back of any size SUV, minivan, wagon, or pick-up truck with cap. Large size no-see-um mesh windows and doors have storm covers that can be closed for privacy. The SUV tent features (2) gear pockets, a lantern hanging hook, and glow-in-the-dark zipper pulls. The vehicle sleeve easily disconnects, allowing you to leave the tent behind as you go about the day's adventures.
• Sleep off the ground in the comfort of your own vehicle
• tent Dimensions: 8' L x 8'W x 7.2' H
• tent sleeps (4) adults and vehicle cargo area sleeps (2) adults
• Water resistant fabric with tape sealed seams (PU 2000mm)
• Vehicle sleeve attaches to any size SUV, minivan, wagon, or pick-up truck with cap
• PE bathtub floor; no ground tarp required
• Includes: tent, rainfly, carry bag, and sewn-in set up guide
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet