HomeStart Electric Salt & Pepper Grinder
This Grinder is great for preparing and serving meals. Fill it with your favorite Sea Salt or Peppercorns and season your meal with just One hand. Press the appropriate button to get Salt or Pepper without any strain. HomeStart Products are made with you in mind. Lefties can use it, Righties can use it, young or old. Elegant Modern Design will match your kitchen and give it a special glow.
• Electric salt and pepper Grinder in one easy to use Mill
• Non-corrosive Ceramic Grinder does not Absorb Flavors or Odors
• Easily Adjustable from Fine to Coarse
• Acrylic Container with Ceramic Grinder and Resin Body
• Uses 6 AA Batteries for no wires convenience (Sold Separately)
Dimension: Height- 8.5 Inch, Length- 3 Inch, Width- 3 Inch
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
HomeStart Brand and Products originated with the ultimate function in mind. Each Product is hand picked, tested and approved prior to production. Made of Food Grade High Quality Materials, BPA Free and certified.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet