Nova Furniture Group Magical Ottoman Sleeper with Memory Foam Mattress Pads and Beige Microfiber Cover
Most days it's an attractive micro suede covered ottoman, perfect for putting your feet on while watching TV. But when a guest decides to sleep over, this unique ottoman converts easily into a comfortable sleeper cot.You've got to see it to believe it - this handsome Sleeper Ottoman turns into a very convenient sleep over bed in no time! Simply remove the easy-clean microfiber slipcover and unfold the cushion-covered metal frame. Three-cushion foam mattress is perfect for unexpected guests or kid's sleep over or slumber parties, and when you don't need it anymore it folds
back up just as fast.
• Footstool with single bed inside base
• Easy fold out action from stool to single bed
• Covered foam mattress
• Drop on removable micro fiber cover
• Steel mesh seat support
• Maximum weight in sleeping position 250 lbs
• Maximum weight as ottoman 400 lbs
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet