Kalorik Stainless Steel 2-Slice Panini Grill
With its 2-slice capacity, the Kalorik Sandwich press offers a stylish, convenient way to prepare all your favorite meals. From sandwiches and paninis to burgers, chops, and vegetables, this product promotes healthy, low-fat cooking. Its premium non-stick surface sears food while fat is drained away into the external drip tray. Its adjustable temperature control allows for perfect cooking with maximum control. The sandwich press also features skid-resistant feet, a cool-touch handle, and overheat protection for added safety.
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Established in Belgium, in 1930, Kalorik has become synonymous with fine engineering and unique product development. As one of Europe's first manufacturers of small electric appliances, the company's initial product was one of the first electric toasters. With this well recognized established offices in the U.K., Germany and Switzerland to further innovate and design new and exciting products.
Today,Kalorik is a second-generation industry leader. It's passion to create superior products is a guiding force int he companies commitment to new trend in the product development, meticulous care for detail, and to maintaining cutting edge manufacturing facilities. It is careful balance, combined with Kalorik's experience and traditional values that has lead to the company's world wide success.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet