Opus 24 Ounce Oriole Bird Feeder
• No drip design
• 24 ounce capacity
• Patented bee guards
• Attractive merchandising shelf tray
• Patented reversing funnel makes filling clean and easy
I just received my oriole feeder. We have a family of orioles that come back every spring! They always drink from the hummingbird feeder so I thought this would be better for them. We have a beautiful lemon yellow male and the female too and their offspring! I love to watch them and listen to them chirp and fly around the backyard. We have fruit trees and they eat the flowers from them. So pretty I love these birds. We have yellow finches too.
The item is as it was described and the order arrived quickly!
I have not used it yet; like the way it looks.
I rate the oriole feeder a 3 because it was easy to fill, and clean. Ants and bees did not seem to bother it like they do my hummingbird feeder. Although I have yet to see an Oriole actually use it, I will try it again next Spring. I believe that I put it out too late in the season this year to attract the local Orioles...I did see a hummingbird trying to eat from it though. Great product and it will be 5 when I spot an orange birdie on it!
Too hard to clean. The opening is too small to get in and clean. Bottom cleans well. Wouldn't buy again!
Write your own review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet