Fenix Flashlights PD Series flashlight 960 Lumens
•Super bright Cree LED XM-L 2 (U2) high powered LED
•5 brightness levels* plus disorienting strobe
•Turbo - 960 lumens, 1.17 hour runtime**
•High - 460 lumens, 3.25 hour runtime***
•Medium - 180 lumens, 10 hour runtime
•Low - 50 lumens, 38 hour runtime
•Eco - 14 lumens, 150 hour runtime
•Strobe - 960 lumens
•Maximum beam distance - 208 meters (682 feet)
•Push button tail switch for momentary on or constant on/off
•Secondary side switch to select mode
•Switching sequence - Turbo>Eco>Low>Medium>High
•Press and hold for 1 second for Strobe
•Always turns on in the last brightness level used before the PD35 flashlight was turned off
•Constructed of aircraft grade aluminum with Type III hard-anodized finish
•Glass lens with anti-reflective coating
•Powered by one 18650 Li-ion rechargeable battery two CR123A primary lithium batteries
•Digitally regulated for more constant brightness
•Reverse polarity protected
•Waterproof to IPX-8 standard, not dive rated (submerged in 2 meters of water for 30 minutes)
•Measures 5.5" long x 1" head diameter
•Weighs 4.1 oz with batteries
•Nylon belt holster
•2 spare O-rings, spare switch cover and lanyard
•Batteries not included
•Made in China
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet