Baron Double Raised Dog Bowl - Small/Mocha
• 14" L x 7" W x 5.5" H
• 1 Quart Capacity
• Durable wrought iron stand
• Sturdy Construction
• Oval design
• Stainless steel bowls
• Rounded sides keep food and water centered
• Large bowl opening enable easy refilling
• Detachable bowls for easy cleaning
• No sharp edges
The Baron Double Raised Dog Feeder is an elevated dog bowl that is an absolute must have for your pet's happiness and health. A favorite for two years running - the Baron Double Diner will look great in any home with its steel tube construction, mission style vertical bars and non-skid plastic tips on legs.
Elevated dog bowls are a necessity to your pet's health because they allow your pet to eat without crouching down in an uncomfortable position. Dogs can develop back and neck problems when they eat from floor level bowls. If you have an older pet with arthritis this product is;a necessity for you!
Elevated dog feeders improve back pain and neck pain. They also aid in reducing gas because your pet is able to eat in a natural position.
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet