Casio Analog Sports Dive Watch Black Resin Band
Inspired by the sea this A black resin band and stainless steel case give it a classic look while its anti-reverse bezel adds classic dive functionality. Simple 3-hand analog with date display for a easy-read. Black resin band analog watch with a black & white face.
• 200M Water Resistant.
• One-way Rotating Bezel.
• Screw-down Crown.
• Screw-lock Back.
• Mineral Glass.
• Date Display.
• 3-Hand Analog.
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Casio Computer Co., Ltd., is one of the leading consumer electronics companies in the world. Since its establishment in 1957, Casio has been active in the development of electronic calculators, timepieces, musical instruments, LCD TVs, pagers and other communications devices. Casio's corporate activities are guided by the motto: "Creativity and Contribution."
Casio, Inc., Dover, N.J., is the U.S. subsidiary of Casio Computer Co., Ltd., Tokyo, Japan. Casio, Inc., with sales over $450 million, markets calculators, watches, business organizers, musical keyboards, audio and video products, toys, electronic cash registers, digital imaging products and other consumer electronic products.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet