Arctic 1200 Primaloft Sleeping Bag- Left
Warm Primaloft sleeping bag with shingle construction for very demanding tours. Spacious pack sack with a small zip pocket - extremely durable compression sack included - head and foot sections made with waterproof material - Primaloft Infinity fill in a baffle construction for optimal insulation - integrated foot section with drawcord, can be used as storage sack - length adjustable with drawcord, resulting "foot sack" can be used as a storage bag or provide additional insulation at the feet - side zip reaches down 40 cm before foot end for enhanced insulation at the feet - body contoured mummy cut for optimal heat management - extreme warmth collar with an anatomical fit - footbox - long side zip down to the foot section - pack sack with compression straps - with large inner pocket made from soft mesh fabric
• Comfort 27°, Limit 16° Extreme -20° F
• Carry Weight: 3 lb 5 oz
• Size: 87" x 31" x 22"
• Carry Size:16" x 12"
• Fill: 100% Polyester Primloft Infinity 100g/m
• Fill Weight: 1200 g 2 lb 10 oz
• Shell: 100% Nylon 15D 400T
• Liner:100% Nylon 15D 400T
• Fits To: 6'3"
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet