Cheyenne 700 - Down Sleeping Bag - Right
Prime down luxury for camping or trekking tours. The Cheyenne supplies feather-light warmth with an 80/20 quality down fill, comfortably soft, bluesign certified fabric and a wonderfully compact pack size. Down sleeping bag for camping in spring and fall - inner pocket for essentials - body contoured mummy cut for optimal heat management - contoured hood - exceptionally soft and skin-friendly fabric with bluesign standard
• Comfort 30°, Limit 19° Extreme -13°
• Carry Weight:3lb 1oz
• Size: 87" x 31" x 22"
• Carry Size: 22"x12"
• Fill: 100% 80/20 GDD 500cuin (European test)
• Fill Weight: 700g
• Shell: Polyester 50D 300T
• Liner: Polyester 50D 310T
• Fits To: 6'3"
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet