Walkstool Comfort Folding Stool - 18 In
Accepted Payment Methods:
The Walkstool Comfort comes in four different models each with two sitting heights: 18", 22", 26" & 30". The smallest model features a large and comfortable seat size, which increases on the larger models. The Walkstool can be used in a low position, or with the aluminum telescopic legs extended. Walkstool Comfort is extremely durable and offers big rubber feet and an ergonomically shaped seat of mesh material, making it possible to sit comfortably for extensive periods of time. Lightweight & compact, the Walkstool is perfect for any occasion! When not in use the telescopic legs "lock" with a twist of the legs for easy carrying. Made in Sweden, patent and trademark protections.
• Walkstool 18": Max Height: 18", Seat Size: 14",Max Load: 440 lbs, Weight: 26 oz.
• Walkstool Steady: Protects rubber feet from sinking into the ground. Provides extra support for slippery surfaces and prevents stool legs from over-extending, increasing the capacity of the stool.
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet