Byer of Maine Globo Chair, Green, Agora Outdoor Fabric
Accepted Payment Methods:
The combination of unique design and superior quality make this beautiful chair a masterful addition to your home or camp. Multiple layers of weatherproofed spruce wood guarantee maximum stability and safety. The "Globo Chair" is equipped with a big soft cushion which makes it a real cozy place to spend an afternoon.
The fabric of the cushion is Agora from Tuvatextil, a high performance solution dyed acrylic fabric that is weather resistant, U/V resistant and stain resistant.
Dimensions: 48"L X 30"W X 48"H.
Weight: 31 lbs.
Weight Capacity: 260 lbs.
***Stand not included***
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Located in Orono, Maine, Byer has been supplying comfortable camping furniture for over a century. Our products have provided generations of families with comfortable casual seating and sleeping pieces of enduring value. Byer products have earned their reputation for quality and durability responding to the demanding needs of woods guides, lumberjacks, game wardens, hikers, campers and outdoor enthusiasts. Our selection of cots, camping chairs and tables, birding products, hammocks and hanging chairs will enhance your outdoor experience.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet