Tex Sport Trekking Pole- Locking
On long hikes, it's surprising how much a trekking pole, like this model from Texsport, can boost stability and minimize fatigue. A telescoping design allows you to adjust its height from 27 to 52 inches, for the exact right size for you and your stride. With its durable, lightweight aluminum alloy construction, you'll soon forget you're carrying it.
An ergonomic cork handle with adjustable nylon strap eases strain on your arms and wrists, and a carbide steel tip provides dependable gripping power over rugged terrain. Comes complete with a removable basket for snowy or loose and uneven conditions.
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
For over 40 years Texsport has been supplying your local sporting goods dealer with camping and outdoor recreational equipment.
Now, Texsport products may be found in retail outlets world over and online.
Check out Texsport's full product offering. You will find an extensive listing to meet your outdoor recreational needs.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet