Coleman Cooler, 20 Can Stacker Blue
Grab the fun by the handle when you take the Coleman 20 Can Party Stacker cooler to your next event. The tall, slender design makes the cooler easy to tote and perfect for just about any drink youll want to take. Stand a 2-liter bottle or a bottle of wine upright, or fill the cooler with nearly a case of soda. The coolers lid is specially-designed to interlock with the bases of other Party Stacker coolers for easy, organized fun. Pick up a few. Use one color for drinks and other colors for food, so everyone knows where to go for their favorite treats. When youre ready to pick up and move, the large bail handle makes carrying more comfortable.
Made in the USA
• Holds 20 16-oz. (453.6 g) cans or 12 20-oz. (567 g) bottles plus ice
• Tall enough to fit a 2-liter bottle or a wine bottle upright
• Separate food and drinks by cooler colors
• Two coolers interlock on the lids of larger Party Stacker Coolers
• Stacking design makes storage easy and organized
• Large bail handle for more comfortable carrying
Exterior Dimensions: 15" x 10.62" x 15.37"
Interior Dimensions: 9.25" x 6.62" x 13"
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Nearly 100 years ago, a young man with an entrepreneurial spirit and a better idea began manufacturing lanterns in Wichita, Kansas. His name was W.C. Coleman. And the company he founded would change life in America. A fascinating saga, if we do say so ourselves. One filled with historical significance, amazing innovations and delightfully fun things to know.
Our current catalog is thick with recently introduced products that make spending time outside a pleasure. There are products just for kids. A technologically-advanced, proven mosquito-defense system. Coolers that keep food and drinks cold for up to five days. A complete line of grills, lights, heaters and more for your backyard. An accessory line with 100 separate items. And a backpacking stove featuring technology so remarkable and so relevant that Backpacker Magazine named it Editors' Choice in 1997.
If you have a few minutes, the story is here. Most of it, anyhow. In bits and pieces and pictures. Settle back and discover how Coleman came to be a way of life in America. And why it still is.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet