ATN PS28-2 Night Vision Clip On
The next generation of our popular PS22 night vision clip-on line. The PS28 gives your daytime scope night vision capability in a matter of seconds. The ATN PS-28 mounts in front of a daytime scope to enable nighttime operation. No shift of impact, no need to rezeronor change of eye relief occurs. The ATN PS-28 uses the latest in image intensifier tube technology for outstanding resolution and performance.
• Easily changes daytime scope to Night Vision
• Lightweight and rugged
• Fast catadioptric front lens system
• Mounts in front of daytime scope, no re-zeroing required
• Automatic Brightness Control
• Resistance to severe conditions
• Comes with Quick Release Mount
• Total Darkness IR System: Yes
• IIT Generation: 2+
• Resolution: 40-45 lp/mm
• Signal to Noise Ratio: 12-20
• Figure of Merit: < 1250
• MTTF (Mean Time Before Failure): 5,000 Hours
• Magnification: 1x
• Diopter Adjustment: No
• Controls: Direct
• Automatic Brightness Control: Yes
• Bright Light Cut-off: Yes
• Infrared Illuminator: Detachable
• IR Indicator: No
• Low Battery Indicator: No
• Power Supply: 1 x 3V(CR123A)
• Battery Life: 60 Hours
• Environmental Rating: Waterproof
• Operating Temperature: -40°F to +122°F
• Storage Temperature: -58°F to +158°F
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet