Freescape Small Lantern
The Freescape collection of products are designed to make life in the Outdoors more fun. The Small lantern brings camp lighting to the next level. With a capacitive touch ring around the light, a light tap turns it on or off. A longer touch on the ring dims the light for those times when you dont need full output. Or, touch and hold the ring and make it feel like daylight in your tent with an estimated 80 Lumens of output. An easy to use, spring loaded handle clip
makes the it easy to hang from a tent or the rope you shimmied up the tree to hang. Powered by 3 AA Batteries, the Small lantern emits light out the frosted side lens, but also through the bottom of the light to maximize effectiveness when hanging. To ensure that the batteries last as long as possible, in addition to the infinitely adjustable dimming feature, there is also a power kill switch to keep it off when stowed away with the rest of your gear. The IPX4 water resistance makes sure that even if it is left out overnight in the rain, the Small lantern is going to keep shining bright
• On/off power switch
• Capacitive touch output band: tap on/off
• Spring-loaded handle clip
• Grippy rubber footings
• ABS Plastic Body with TPE overmolds
• IPX4 Water Resistant
• CREE XM-L2 L.E.D.
• Height: 5.9"
• Diameter: 3.2"
• Weight: 8.3 oz
• Batteries: 3 AA
• Estimated outputs:
- 80 lm / 2 Hours
- 5 lm / 25 Hours
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
In 1939 Joseph Gerber hired a local knife maker to build 25 sets of kitchen cutlery to be given as Christmas gifts. The knives were so popular that Joseph Gerber left his advertising agency to start Gerber Legendary BladesÂ®. The unique style and high quality manufacturing of Gerber cutlery soon developed wide spread acclaim. In fact, Gerber Legendary Blades are the only cutlery on display in New YorkÂs famous Museum of Modern Art.
From very early on, Gerber collaborated with top knife designers, setting a standard of quality for everyone else to follow. Renowned designers such as Al Mar, Bob Loveless, Paul Poehlmann, "Blackie" Collins, William Harsey Jr. and Ernest Emerson have all designed knives for Gerber. In 2002 this tradition continued as Gerber released the Silver TridentÂ, designed by Chief James "Patches" Watson (U.S.N. Ret.) and Bill Harsey Jr.
Today, Gerber continues to design and manufacture unique, high quality outdoor recreation products. In 2003 we are proud to introduce the next generation of multi-tools: the RecoilÂ Auto-Plier. By constantly utilizing new technology and innovative design to develop new products, Gerber continues to be an industry leader.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet