McNett Tactical Microterry Large Towel - Olive Drab Green
Ordinary terry towels are heavy, bulky and take forever to dry, especially in the field. When you need a compact and quick drying solution, but still want that traditional feel, reach for the Ultra Compact Micro-Terry Towel by McNett Tactical. Utilizing a microfiber fabric with a unique terry texture (micro-terry), this highly absorbent towel soaks up large amounts of water, but dries much quicker than standard towels. With an antimicrobial silver treatment that helps prevent odors and a mesh lined toiletry bag featuring wet/dry storage, this isnt your typical terry towel.
Dont get bogged down with wet, bulky towels. Instead, grab the Ultra Compact Micro-Terry Towel by McNett Tactical and see what everyones been talking about. Youll be glad you made the switch.
• Antimicrobial Silver Ions Inhibit the Growth of Odor Causing Bacteria
• Microfiber Towel With a Traditional Terry Texture (Micro-Terry)
• Absorbent Towel Soaks Up Large Volumes of Liquid
• Quick Drying Micro-Terry Fabric Dries Faster Than Standard Issue Towels Inhibiting Odors
• McNett Towels are Tools: Wind Block, Sun Shade, Sling, Shemagh, Absorbent Wrap, Blanket
• Included Mesh Lined Toiletry Bag Features Wet/Dry Storage and Quiet Zippers
• Lightweight and Compact
• Snap Loop with Enlarged Name Tag Attaches to clothing, Gear or Equipment
• Micro-Terry Towel Exfoliates Skin
• Includes Two Retention Straps to Secure Towel, Gear or Clothing
Size: 30" x 50"
Color: OD Green
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet