Bushnell 10x50mm PowerView Porro Prism Binoculars - RealTree AP Camo
The 10x50 Powerview binocular from Bushnell is a fixed-magnification optic that uses a Porro prism design and multi-coated 50mm objective lenses to render impressive depth of field and an immersive 65° apparent viewing angle. Intermediate to long-range observations with Powerview binoculars are assisted by Bushnell's InstaFocus system, which transmits focused images of all objects beyond the observer-defined focus distance. The handling of these glasses is enhanced by a textured rubber armor that provides light shock absorption and non-slip grip while wearing gloves. This binocular features a Realtree all-purpose camouflage pattern that includes organic shapes and neutral tones for blending the binocular housing with woodland landscapes as well as the open plain.
• 10x magnification, 50mm objectives
• Multicoated optics, BK-7 Porro prisms
• 20 ft (6m) minimum focus distance
• 6.5° angle of view, 65° apparent viewing angle
• 10mm eye relief, 5mm exit pupil
• Realtree all-purpose camo for woodland/neutral-color environments
• Non-slip rubber armoring
Use and Handling
• InstaFocus system for focus-free images beyond a user-defined distance
• Fold-down eyecups
• Prism Type: Porro
• Magnification: 10x
• Objective Lens Diameter: 50mm
• Angle of View: 6.5° (actual)
• Field-of-View: 341' @ 1000 yd
• Minimum Focus Distance: 20'
• Exit Pupil Diameter: 5mm
• Eye Relief: 10mm
• Focus Type: Auto-Focus
• tripod Mount: Yes (Adapter Optional)
• Weight: 25 oz
I was thrilled when I found these binoculars online since I could not find them within a 50 mile radius of my home in a store. I needed this item for distant viewing of smaller details. The right eye focus was exactly what I needed to view an object without my eyeglasses.
Write your own review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Since Dave Bushnell founded the company in 1947, BushnellÂ® has built its position as the market leader in sports optics through a combination of optical performance, innovation, reliability and value.
Bushnell leads the market in all product categories. Bushnell has created the worldÂs best-known optical products for hunting, birding, spectator sports, stargazing and more, including sports optics marketed under the Bausch & LombÂ® brand name.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet