Coleman Cooler 135qt Esky Khaki 5892
Outdoorsmen, meet your new best friend the Esky Series 135 Quart cooler. Catch-free latches and integrated hinges with stainless steel pins secure the antimicrobial liner in a tough-as-nails outer shell. Fill it up with everything from drinks to game, and youll see that this cooler works as hard as you do. Thick insulation and a tight-fitting lid gasket retain ice for days longer than a regular cooler. Tie down points allow you to secure the cooler while leaving the lid free to open and close. This is a tough, American-made cooler made to excel in the wild just like its owner.
• Room for supplies to last a week or more or for storing large game
• Tough, scratch-resistant exoskeleton with non-skid feet
• Durable, large-knuckle integrated hinges with stainless steel pins
• Catch-free, rubber latches are recessed to help stay securely fastened
• Liner and cutting board contain antimicrobial additive that resists odor, mold and mildew
• Dual drains for easy draining from a standard hose or fast 2-in. gate mouth
• Air flow barrier with gasket seal, cork fit lid and liner ridge for extended ice retention
• 2.5-in. lid and floor insulation and 2-in. sidewall insulation
• Built-in UV inhibitor helps protect your cooler from the suns damaging rays
• Lock slot and tie down points keep your cooler secure
• Integrated cutting board, fish ruler and dry storage basket
• Rope handles with durable soft-touch grips
• Dry ice compatible
• External dimensions: 36.5 x 24.2 x 22 in. (WxDxH)
• Internal dimensions: 25.8 x 15.2 x 15.7 in. (WxDxH)
• 6-year warranty
• Made in the USA
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Nearly 100 years ago, a young man with an entrepreneurial spirit and a better idea began manufacturing lanterns in Wichita, Kansas. His name was W.C. Coleman. And the company he founded would change life in America. A fascinating saga, if we do say so ourselves. One filled with historical significance, amazing innovations and delightfully fun things to know.
Our current catalog is thick with recently introduced products that make spending time outside a pleasure. There are products just for kids. A technologically-advanced, proven mosquito-defense system. Coolers that keep food and drinks cold for up to five days. A complete line of grills, lights, heaters and more for your backyard. An accessory line with 100 separate items. And a backpacking stove featuring technology so remarkable and so relevant that Backpacker Magazine named it Editors' Choice in 1997.
If you have a few minutes, the story is here. Most of it, anyhow. In bits and pieces and pictures. Settle back and discover how Coleman came to be a way of life in America. And why it still is.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet