Cat Washroom and Night Stand - Espresso
• Outside Dimensions: 20" x 18" x 25"
• Inside Dimensions: 18.5" x 16.5" x 18.5"
• Fits Litter Pans up to 18.5" W x 16" D
• 1 year warranty No more disgusting scene & mess of cat litter boxes.
Introducing the versatile, practical and multi-functional Cat Washroom Night Stand.;It blends seamlessly in any interior settings and style with the classic clean White, Walnut or Espresso wooden cabinet design, wainscoting paneling details and stainless steel hardware.
Keep those messy litter boxes out of sight or provide your cat with a safe, attractive place to sleep.;The fiberboard litter box cover keeps all ugly messes inside. The door opens wide for easy;litter box scooping (litter box not included). The Washroom also provides useful shelf space and a stainless steel towel bar for supplies.
This multi-functional unit is also an attractive Pet House. Don't worry about unmade or mismatched pet beds in your house. The Cat Washroom and Night Stand;matches seamlessly into your bedroom or bathroom furnishings, and can be used as an end table or night stand while providing a discrete, quiet sleeping area for your dog or cat.
The Merry Pet Cat Washroom and Night Stand;features easy assembly using a Phillips screwdriver (not included). Assembly instructions and hardware are included.
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet