Conair Onomh6705 Argan Heat One N Only Ceramic Dryer
New One 'n Only Argan Heat Ceramic Hair Dryer utilizes the highly rated One 'n Only Argan oil in its components to maximize healthy and shiny hair results. Includes a free bottle of One 'n Only Argan Oil. Hair dryer has a powerful 1875 watt motor with ionic generator technology
• 1875 watt motor
• Infused with argan oil
• Ionic generator
• Concentrator nozzle
• 6 speed/heat settings
• Long lasting professional AC motor
• Cold shot button
• 8 foot power cord
• free bottle of One ' n Only Argan oil also included
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Conair is engaged in the development, manufacturing and marketing of health and beauty products and kitchen and electronic appliances. Since its founding in 1959, the company has become a leading manufacturer of nationally branded personal and healthcare small appliances.
The company's divisions offer a diversified mix of professional and consumer products under their own brand names as well as for private labels.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet