Double-Sided Back Pack Cover
Accepted Payment Methods:
Our Reversible Waterproof Rain Covers are tailor made to fit our backpacks. Why offer a rain cover when our pack fabric is waterproof? In driving rain, it's impossible to keep the innards of a backpack dry without an honest rain cover. If you're going to be out for an extended trip in wet weather, or you'll be bivvying your pack, you'll appreciate having a nice rain cover along. The J2RC is wider, to go over a Just One that's fully expanded and loaded up, and can even cover a gun in the scabbard. Or, you can leave the gun uncovered in case you're in a place where you think you'll need it quickly. It also works well when the pack is compacted, because we have an aggressive elastic edging that pulls it tight around the pack.
The narrower, more compact G2RC works best for our smaller packs including the GS05 and X1, and also will cover the Just One when the pack's in the compact mode.
Weight: 9 oz.
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet