Deluxe Gift Basket for Women/Teen Girls
Here's a great gift for Mother's Day, Graduation, Birthday or any day for that special woman, teen or 'tween girl on your list. Included in this fabulous reusable bath caddy is a body and shower wrap in your choice of colors, a Burt's Bees Head-to-toe beauty kit in resealable pouch, a pretty votive candle holder, yummy gourmet sugar cookies shaped like tea kettles and it is wrapped beautifully in purple tulle tied with yellow ribbon and comes with a hand lettered gift card.
Please note: We reserve the right to substitute basket style for one of equal or greater value based on in stock availability.
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Towel Buddies is dedicated to helping families grow strong. Towel Buddies was started by a stay at home mom to 3 beautiful children in early 2000 in beautiful Savannah, GA. We encourage all moms to find a way to stay at home with their own little Critters. Towel Buddies products are handmade and distributed by other stay at home moms as well. We pride ourselves in offering quality, unique affordable gift items.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet