Pacific Import Sweet Dream Double Hammock
Lightweight and Portable Double Hammock is the largest, strongest, and most comfortable portable Hammock we make. It has a Double Sized Bed and is 50"' wide and enough for two people. It is constructed with the toughest Nylon made. Portable and Compact you can take this Hammock along on almost any outing. This Hammock is comfortable, yet rugged and durable enough for Camping, at the Cottage or Cabin, or in the comforts of your own Backyard. Use with or without a sleeping bag. It can also be used for above-ground Camp Storage or Emergency Stretcher. Maybe washed in cold water with mild detergent. The next time you want a multi-purpose Hammock that will last for years think "SWEET DREAMS".
• Hand-Fashioned from Nylon
• Portable and Compact
• Accommodates Two Adults
• Comfortable, Yet Rugged and Durable
• 20' From End to End,
• Bed : 80" Long 50" Wide
• Weighs 1 1/2 Pounds
• Shipping Weight: 2lbs
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet