Rightline Gear 110750 Full Size Short Bed Truck Tent (5.5')
The Rightline Gear truck tent lets you experience camping in a dry truck bed, up off the ground, without the complication of tarps, stakes, and guy lines. It features a floorless design that allows you to set up or take down the tent without removing your gear from the bed. The tent is outfitted with (2) gear pockets, a lantern hanging hook, glow-in-the-dark zipper pulls, and a sky view vent. Measure the inside of your truck bed with the tailgate up and check the truck tent Sizing Guide. Turn any spot into a comfortable campsite!
• Floorless design allows for set up without removing gear from the bed
• Protective heavy duty straps and nylon buckles, won't damage truck's finish
• Color coded poles and pole pockets for quick and easy set up
• Water resistant fabric with tape sealed seams(PU 2000mm)
• Sky view vent for more light, ventilation, and sleeping under the stars
• All truck tents sleep (2) adults
• Includes: tent, rainfly, stuff sack, and sewn-in set up guide
Chevy Silverado 1500 Regular/Crew Cab Short Bed
Dodge Ram 1500 Crew Cab Short Bed
Ford F150 Super Cab/Super Crew Short Bed
GMC Sierra 1500 Extended Cab/Crew Cab Short Bed
Nissan Titan Crew Cab Short Bed
Toyota Tundra CrewMax
Easy set up and take down, lots of room
Write your own review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet