Eureka! Northern Breeze Screen House
The perfect 3-season shelter! Vertical side walls provide maximum usable interior space, plus built-in wind curtains on all four sides double as awnings when extra space is needed (one set of awning poles is included) or may be secured in place for shelter from the wind.
A picnic table will easily fit inside or outside beneath the awning. Ring & pin assembly, durable shock-corded aluminum frame and Eureka! hub make set-up fast and easy. Roof, splash cloth and wind curtains are super durable too, thanks to rugged 150 denier StormShield fabric.
• Large 12' x 12' interior is perfect for picnics or camping
• 150 denier StormShield fabric roof, splash cloth and wind curtains are UV, acid rain and tear-resistant
• 50 denier No-see-um netting on all sides for superior bug control
• Two full-length doors zip open completely and out of the way for easy entry / exit
• Includes (4) 7/8-1" seamless aluminum poles
• Optional snap-in floor accessory (available below) may be added for ground coverage
• 12' x 12', packs to 12 1/2 x 42"
• 8'5"" peak interior height
• Area: 144 sq. ft.
• Minimum weight (top, poles, stakes and bags): 28 lbs.
• Limited lifetime warranty.
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet