Eureka! Tent Floor Saver Polyethylene Tarp - Hexagonal Shape, S / 6 x 7
Placed beneath the tent, the Eureka tent Floor Saver Polyethylene tarp - Hexagonal Shape Protects the tent floor from damage by rocks or roots and keeps the bottom clean for packing. This cloth protects your floor from rips, holes, and abrasions. They also add another layer of waterproofing to the floor and it keeps the bottom of the floor relatively clean from mud, dirt, and debris. The ground cloths should be smaller than the tent floor by at least 2-4 inches, it is available in different sizes you have a variable sizes to choose from. If the ground cloth sticks-out, it can collect water between the ground cloth and the tent floor, which could lead to water in the tent. Camping is a wonderful activity, and you can enhance our camping experience with this Eureka tent Floor Saver Polyethylene tarp - Hexagonal Shape.
Be the first person to review this item! Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Why buy from Camping Gear Outlet?
- Extraordinary Customer Service - We don't just sell camping gear, we eat, sleep and breathe the outdoors. Call us and a real person will answer the phone.
- Easy Returns for 30 Days - If you're not delighted on your excursion, then neither are we. At Camping Gear Outlet, we offer a 30-day no-questions-asked money back guarantee.
- Small Business Values - There are plenty of nameless, faceless corporations out there. We're not one of them.
- Over 13,000 Camping Supplies in Stock - We carry a huge selection of camping gear from the world's best brands.
- BBB "A+" Rating - We've been a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business since 2005 with a lifetime "A+" rating.
We don't just sell camping gear, we're avid campers ourselves. When he's not programming, our CIO is down at his fishing camp in Southeast Louisiana. When I'm out of the office, I'm taking my son on Boy Scout trips. We're passionate about the outdoors. I still even have the first Boy Scout knife I ever got way back when I was 12. It means something to me. Warren Sager, Owner of Camping Gear Outlet